(( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Those applying to become a Deputy Sheriff Trainee can find all the information they need within this section.

Moderators: LSSD Executive Staff, ASD: TB Command Staff, ASD: TB Unit Commander, ASD: Division Headquarters, ASD: TB, ASD: TB Background Investigations Unit

Forum rules
Rick_Ferrie
Posts: 59
Joined: December 21st, 2016, 5:10 pm
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Rick_Ferrie » May 30th, 2020, 4:30 pm

(( I failed the exam do I see where I answered wrong so I can learn from it and my score etc?))

User avatar
Ezequiel_Espinoza
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Posts: 808
Joined: February 19th, 2019, 5:36 pm
IG Names‏‏‎: First_Last
Assignment: Training Bureau
Timezone: GMT+2
Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
LS-RP Forum Name: AlinM

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Ezequiel_Espinoza » May 30th, 2020, 4:33 pm

Rick_Ferrie wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 4:30 pm
(( I failed the exam do I see where I answered wrong so I can learn from it and my score etc?))
You can't know that, unfortunately.
Image
Image
Image DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) EZEQUIEL ESPINOZA
Certified Flight Instructor, Aero Bureau
Background Investigations Unit Sergeant, Training Bureau
Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Image
Also; FIRE ENGINEER DALE FRANCESCO
Los Santos Fire Department — "Serving with Courage, Integrity and Pride"

Patrick_Baltierrez
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Posts: 100
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 2:34 am
Assignment: Administrative Operations
Timezone: GMT -05:00
LS-RP Forum Name: CiMoran

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Patrick_Baltierrez » June 4th, 2020, 12:03 am

If my application gets accepted but somehow I fail something on my recruit process as it could be a test, one of the interview or something. Am I immediately allowed to apply again on the next drives or there's a determined time to try again?
Image
Image
DEPUTY SHERIFF Patrick Baltierrez
Deputy Sheriff, Santa Clara
Patrol Deputy
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

User avatar
Peter_Acosta
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant
Posts: 1480
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 11:51 pm
Assignment: Patrol Operations
Timezone: GMT+2
LS-RP Forum Name: Zakhaev22

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Peter_Acosta » June 4th, 2020, 12:38 am

Patrick_Baltierrez wrote:
June 4th, 2020, 12:03 am
If my application gets accepted but somehow I fail something on my recruit process as it could be a test, one of the interview or something. Am I immediately allowed to apply again on the next drives or there's a determined time to try again?
In the case of you failing at a particular stage, you'll be able to reapply in the next drive. There's no specific time for that, you can simply try the next drive.
Image

POLICE SERGEANT I EMILIA CASTILLA
Commanding Officer, Firearms and Licensing
Los Santos Police Department ” "To Protect and Serve"

LIEUTENANT PETER ACOSTA
Background Investigations Unit Lieutenant , Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Jake_Wesley
Posts: 235
Joined: January 7th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Assignment: East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
Timezone: CEST
LS-RP Forum Name: JakeeZara

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Jake_Wesley » June 10th, 2020, 7:11 pm

(( is there going to be the 83rd drive in june? ))

Nathan_Hatfield
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Posts: 761
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 1:51 am
Timezone: GMT+3
LS-RP Forum Name: Eton

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Nathan_Hatfield » June 10th, 2020, 7:45 pm

Jake_Mickey wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 7:11 pm
(( is there going to be the 83rd drive in june? ))
There will be one indeed. We're expected to open shortly after LSPD closes theirs.
Image
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) NATHAN HATFIELD
WEAPONS TRAINING UNIT LIEUTENANT, TRAINING BUREAU
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — A TRADITION OF SERVICE SINCE 1850

Jake_Wesley
Posts: 235
Joined: January 7th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Assignment: East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
Timezone: CEST
LS-RP Forum Name: JakeeZara

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Jake_Wesley » June 10th, 2020, 10:00 pm

Nathan_Hatfield wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Jake_Mickey wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 7:11 pm
(( is there going to be the 83rd drive in june? ))
There will be one indeed. We're expected to open shortly after LSPD closes theirs.
(( LSPD's rec. drive is closing 28th of June, so technically that's in July, but still in June. ))

User avatar
Peter_Acosta
Retired Lieutenant
Retired Lieutenant
Posts: 1480
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 11:51 pm
Assignment: Patrol Operations
Timezone: GMT+2
LS-RP Forum Name: Zakhaev22

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Peter_Acosta » June 11th, 2020, 1:03 am

Jake_Mickey wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 10:00 pm
Nathan_Hatfield wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Jake_Mickey wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 7:11 pm
(( is there going to be the 83rd drive in june? ))
There will be one indeed. We're expected to open shortly after LSPD closes theirs.
(( LSPD's rec. drive is closing 28th of June, so technically that's in July, but still in June. ))
We don't have the dates set yet, but you should expect it by the end of the month.
Image

POLICE SERGEANT I EMILIA CASTILLA
Commanding Officer, Firearms and Licensing
Los Santos Police Department ” "To Protect and Serve"

LIEUTENANT PETER ACOSTA
Background Investigations Unit Lieutenant , Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Antonio_Miguel
Posts: 7
Joined: May 7th, 2020, 2:40 am
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: L7AJFOX

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Antonio_Miguel » June 27th, 2020, 4:48 pm

I got banned from Applying to PD for 2 months so can i apply here or i need to get unbanned?

User avatar
Edward_Kennith
LSSD Command Staff
LSSD Command Staff
Posts: 1056
Joined: January 20th, 2019, 9:54 am
IG Names‏‏‎: E. Kennith
W. Tompkins
D. McQuinn
K. Donahue
Employee Nr: 20816
Assignment: Training Bureau
Timezone: GMT+3
Location: Romania
LS-RP Forum Name: Luca
Contact:

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Edward_Kennith » June 27th, 2020, 5:03 pm

L7AJFOX wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 4:48 pm
I got banned from Applying to PD for 2 months so can i apply here or i need to get unbanned?
Hello. You're not allowed to apply if you are banned. You can apply when you'll get unbanned.
Image
CAPTAIN EDWARD KENNITH
Unit Commander, Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

SERGEANT MATEO ARBUTUS — TRAFFIC SERVICES BUREAU
DETECTIVE KAYNARD DONAHUE — OPERATIONS SAFE STREETS BUREAU

Antonio_Miguel
Posts: 7
Joined: May 7th, 2020, 2:40 am
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: L7AJFOX

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Antonio_Miguel » August 13th, 2020, 1:55 am

So, I got banned from Applying to PD but now i got unbanned so in my application do i need to say that i got banned?

User avatar
Cedric_Wayne
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 2778
Joined: January 20th, 2018, 3:42 pm
Employee Nr: 19813
Assignment: Training Bureau
Timezone: GMT+5
LS-RP Forum Name: Revy.

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Cedric_Wayne » August 13th, 2020, 2:05 am

Antonio_Miguel wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 1:55 am
So, I got banned from Applying to PD but now i got unbanned so in my application do i need to say that i got banned?
One of the required questions will ask you whether you were banned from any legal faction or not; if not the latter? State why as shown below:
Have you ever been banned from a legal official faction? If yes, state why.
You will have to.
Image
LIEUTENANT CEDRIC WAYNE
OPERATIONS SERGEANT, TRAINING BUREAU
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — A TRADITION OF SERVICE SINCE 1850

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests