(( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Those applying to become a Deputy Sheriff Trainee can find all the information they need within this section.

Moderators: LSSD Executive Staff, ASD: TB Command Staff, ASD: TB Unit Commander, ASD: Division Headquarters, ASD: TB, ASD: TB Background Investigations Unit

Forum rules
Peter_Acosta
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 1430
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 11:51 pm
Timezone: GMT+2
LS-RP Forum Name: Zakhaev22
Duty Pistol: Glock 19 (9mm)
Assignment: Training Bureau
Shift: Day Shift

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Peter_Acosta » January 7th, 2019, 8:12 pm

Adam_Palmer wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:07 pm
((Can we apply while being in a company in that same character?))
You may apply, yes.
Image
Image
LIEUTENANT PETER ACOSTA
Background Investigations Unit Lieutenant , Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Joseph_Contreras
Posts: 17
Joined: September 18th, 2017, 5:44 pm
Timezone: GMT -3
LS-RP Forum Name: BuffaloHead

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Joseph_Contreras » January 7th, 2019, 9:06 pm

How could've my application be disqualified due to ''criminal record''? I have never been arrested on the character I applied with and I responded with a ''no'' accordingly into all the sections regarding criminal records.

Peter_Acosta
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 1430
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 11:51 pm
Timezone: GMT+2
LS-RP Forum Name: Zakhaev22
Duty Pistol: Glock 19 (9mm)
Assignment: Training Bureau
Shift: Day Shift

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Peter_Acosta » January 7th, 2019, 9:09 pm

Paul_Bianchi wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 9:06 pm
How could've my application be disqualified due to ''criminal record''? I have never been arrested on the character I applied with and I responded with a ''no'' accordingly into all the sections regarding criminal records.
Ask an admin through /re to void your charges, once done, PM me back and I'll revoke your disqualification.
Image
Image
LIEUTENANT PETER ACOSTA
Background Investigations Unit Lieutenant , Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Oscar_Baryshnikov
Posts: 5
Joined: October 2nd, 2018, 5:48 pm
Timezone: EST
LS-RP Forum Name: Thouxands

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Oscar_Baryshnikov » January 9th, 2019, 5:02 am

I was joining the LSSD back in October and I did the test and the app but I didn't do the SI interview because of getting surgery and the two officers that were doing the SI retired. Do I have to reapply?

Quinn_Branagan
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Posts: 620
Joined: November 28th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Timezone: GMT -6
LS-RP Forum Name: Complaicant
Duty Pistol: Smith & Wesson M&P9 (9mm)
Assignment: Central Patrol Division
Shift: EM Shift
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Quinn_Branagan » January 9th, 2019, 6:29 am

Oscar_Baryshnikov wrote:
January 9th, 2019, 5:02 am
I was joining the LSSD back in October and I did the test and the app but I didn't do the SI interview because of getting surgery and the two officers that were doing the SI retired. Do I have to reapply?
Yes, you do.
Image
Deputy Sheriff (Bonus l) QUINN BRANAGAN
Tactical Deputy, Tactical Support Team, Special Enforcement Detail
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"


Rick_Hawkins
Posts: 13
Joined: September 15th, 2018, 1:51 am
Timezone: GMT +1
LS-RP Forum Name: HKHellcat

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Rick_Hawkins » January 10th, 2019, 7:06 pm

Hello, how long does it usually take to gain access to the restricted forum part for the structured interview?

Joshua_Cohle
Retired Commander
Retired Commander
Posts: 3175
Joined: June 19th, 2016, 10:40 pm
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Duty Pistol: Smith & Wesson M&P9 (9mm)
Assignment: Administrative Services Division

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Joshua_Cohle » January 10th, 2019, 7:14 pm

Rick_Hawkins wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 7:06 pm
Hello, how long does it usually take to gain access to the restricted forum part for the structured interview?
Error on our part. Done.
Image
COMMANDER JOSHUA COHLE
Area Commander, Administrative Services Division
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

POLICE CAPTAIN III JOSHUA COHLE — INTERNAL AFFAIRS GROUP
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Hank_Huddleston
Posts: 5
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 12:03 pm
Timezone: UTC+2
LS-RP Forum Name: SnikeritisLV

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Hank_Huddleston » January 10th, 2019, 11:36 pm

I don't want to make anything worse, but I'm really confused.

I officially haven't received the written test results yet, but I have the access to the '"Candidate information" subforum. Is this normal? I want to make sure this isn't an error.

Since the description of the subforum is "Section for applicants who have progressed onto the interview stage of recruitment."

Steven_Velazco
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 1013
Joined: January 15th, 2016, 10:21 am
Timezone: GMT +2
LS-RP Forum Name: unlicensed shotty
Duty Pistol: Smith & Wesson M&P9 (9mm)
Assignment: Santa Clara Valley Station
Location: Palermo, Italy

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Steven_Velazco » January 10th, 2019, 11:45 pm

Hank_Huddleston wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 11:36 pm
I don't want to make anything worse, but I'm really confused.

I officially haven't received the written test results yet, but I have the access to the '"Candidate information" subforum. Is this normal? I want to make sure this isn't an error.

Since the description of the subforum is "Section for applicants who have progressed onto the interview stage of recruitment."
We apologize for the problem that occurred. That was not normal, now you've received your official result.
Image
LIEUTENANT STEVEN VELAZCO
Operations Lieutenant, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Hank_Huddleston
Posts: 5
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 12:03 pm
Timezone: UTC+2
LS-RP Forum Name: SnikeritisLV

Re: Questions and Answers

Post by Hank_Huddleston » January 12th, 2019, 9:11 am

If I have been disqualified due to my interview do I have the rights to PM the deputy that interviewed me asking for the exact reasons? Since I’m confused.

Post Reply