(( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Those applying to become a Deputy Sheriff Trainee can find all the information they need within this section.

Moderators: LSSD Executive Staff, ASD: TB Unit Commander, ASD: TB Command Staff, ASD: Division Headquarters, ASD: TB, ASD: TB Background Investigations Unit

Forum rules
User avatar
Henry_Chapman
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Posts: 655
Joined: September 21st, 2017, 7:44 pm
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: Jack Malcom
Duty Pistol: Beretta 92F (9mm)
Assignment: Detective Division
Shift: Detective Bureau

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Henry_Chapman » April 18th, 2020, 10:43 pm

Eric_Bebe wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 10:05 pm
When will be the next drive please?
LSSD wrote:When will recruitment open?
  • We don't ever have a specific date, so this question has no specific answer. Recruitment is solely opened to fill vacancies, and drive openings will be announced adequately.

Joey_Aparo
Posts: 2
Joined: April 26th, 2020, 5:02 pm
Timezone: GMT +2
LS-RP Forum Name: kuba

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Joey_Aparo » April 26th, 2020, 10:21 pm

Hi,

Is there any chance to get a notification when recruitment will be opened? Or should I take a look at this forum on daily basis?

Thank you in advance!

User avatar
Brenton_Martel
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 2376
Joined: January 20th, 2018, 3:42 pm
Timezone: GMT+5
LS-RP Forum Name: Revy.
Duty Pistol: Sig Sauer P226 (9mm)
Assignment: Training Bureau
Contact:

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Brenton_Martel » April 26th, 2020, 10:33 pm

Joey_Aparo wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Hi,

Is there any chance to get a notification when recruitment will be opened? Or should I take a look at this forum on daily basis?

Thank you in advance!
There are governmental announcements regarding the recruitment opening in-game. Keep an eye out on this topic for more precise information about the recruitment schedule. Good luck!
Image
LIEUTENANT BRENTON WAYLON MARTEL
Operations Lieutenant, Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

ALSO SERGEANT FERNANDO IGNACIO — INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU

Joey_Aparo
Posts: 2
Joined: April 26th, 2020, 5:02 pm
Timezone: GMT +2
LS-RP Forum Name: kuba

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Joey_Aparo » April 26th, 2020, 10:38 pm

Brenton_Martel wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:33 pm
Joey_Aparo wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Hi,

Is there any chance to get a notification when recruitment will be opened? Or should I take a look at this forum on daily basis?

Thank you in advance!
There are governmental announcements regarding the recruitment opening in-game. Keep an eye out on this topic for more precise information about the recruitment schedule. Good luck!
Hi,

Many thanks for your answer. Stay safe!

Robert_Larkin
Posts: 5
Joined: April 8th, 2020, 12:39 pm
Timezone: GMT +3
LS-RP Forum Name: Cykanuggets

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Robert_Larkin » April 28th, 2020, 1:31 pm

Hi,
I can make it to the first 2 of the "A" classes, can't make it to the last A class but I can make into the B class of the last day. Can I still apply?

Adelyn_Kading
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II)
Posts: 831
Joined: March 30th, 2017, 12:00 pm
Timezone: GMT+3
LS-RP Forum Name: Allik
Duty Pistol: Beretta 92F (9mm)
Assignment: Santa Clara Valley Station
Shift: Day Shift
Contact:

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Adelyn_Kading » April 28th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Robert_Larkin wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Hi,
I can make it to the first 2 of the "A" classes, can't make it to the last A class but I can make into the B class of the last day. Can I still apply?

Class dates will be announced, when the recruitment is about to open. I’d advise you to check then, if you’re able to apply or not. You need to make it to all three classes, If you can attend Class 1A, Class 2A and Class 3B, then it is all good and you can still apply.
Image
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II) Adelyn Kading
Master Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff’s Station
Tactical Deputy, Tactical Entry Team
Background Investigations Unit Sergeant, Background Investigations Unit


Los Santos Sheriff's Department -- "A Tradition of Service"

Robert_Larkin
Posts: 5
Joined: April 8th, 2020, 12:39 pm
Timezone: GMT +3
LS-RP Forum Name: Cykanuggets

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Robert_Larkin » April 28th, 2020, 4:19 pm

Adelyn_Kading wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Robert_Larkin wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Hi,
I can make it to the first 2 of the "A" classes, can't make it to the last A class but I can make into the B class of the last day. Can I still apply?

Class dates will be announced, when the recruitment is about to open. I’d advise you to check then, if you’re able to apply or not. You need to make it to all three classes, If you can attend Class 1A, Class 2A and Class 3B, then it is all good and you can still apply.
Thanks for the reply! Stay safe out there!

Hunter_Anderson
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Posts: 1725
Joined: June 26th, 2014, 2:37 pm
Timezone: GMT/IST
Assignment: East Los Santos Station
Location: County Cork, Republic of Ireland.

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Hunter_Anderson » April 30th, 2020, 12:15 am

Just seen recruitment closed. When's it likely to open again?

User avatar
Brenton_Martel
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 2376
Joined: January 20th, 2018, 3:42 pm
Timezone: GMT+5
LS-RP Forum Name: Revy.
Duty Pistol: Sig Sauer P226 (9mm)
Assignment: Training Bureau
Contact:

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Brenton_Martel » April 30th, 2020, 12:42 am

Hunter_Anderson wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 12:15 am
Just seen recruitment closed. When's it likely to open again?
As mentioned above, recruitment is solely opened to fill up vacancies and there is no particular date set. Keep an eye out here to remain updated.
Image
LIEUTENANT BRENTON WAYLON MARTEL
Operations Lieutenant, Training Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

ALSO SERGEANT FERNANDO IGNACIO — INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU

Rick_Ferrie
Deputy Sheriff Recruit
Deputy Sheriff Recruit
Posts: 59
Joined: December 21st, 2016, 5:10 pm
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Rick_Ferrie » May 11th, 2020, 5:44 pm

(( Where do I actually do the Written test? Do I get it over PM's or do I need to head IG and go to the SDHQ?))

Post Reply