The LSSD is currently hiring until 23rd of May — To submit your application now!
HOMETOWNHEROESNEEDED. ARE YOU IN?

(( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Those applying to become a Deputy Sheriff Trainee can find all the information they need within this section.

Moderators: LSSD Executive Staff, ASD: TB Command Staff, ASD: TB Unit Commander, ASD: Division Headquarters, ASD: TB, ASD: TB Background Investigations Unit

Forum rules
Asher_Sawyer
Posts: 554
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 3:47 am
Assignment: Internal Affairs Bureau
Timezone: GMT +2
Location: Egypt
LS-RP Forum Name: ItsKodie

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Asher_Sawyer » April 11th, 2020, 4:52 pm

William_Quinn wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:23 pm
I was recently denied due to having criminal record and character development not fit for LSSD, is it possible to apply with a different character?
Can I apply again after getting disqualified from the current recruitment drive?
  • Generally, you should not reapply under a different character. The only exception to this is usually made whenever your character is denied for a criminal record: in this case, you can reapply with a new character with a clean record.
Image
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) ASHER SAWYER
Background Investigation Unit Sergeant, Training Bureau
Field Training Officer, East Los Santos Station

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
PREVIOUSLY DEPUTY SHERIFF ROMEO DAVIDSON

Joseph_Williams
Posts: 23
Joined: April 10th, 2020, 9:21 pm
Timezone: GMT+2
LS-RP Forum Name: AurBD

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Joseph_Williams » April 11th, 2020, 4:53 pm

Asher_Sawyer wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:52 pm
William_Quinn wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:23 pm
I was recently denied due to having criminal record and character development not fit for LSSD, is it possible to apply with a different character?
Can I apply again after getting disqualified from the current recruitment drive?
  • Generally, you should not reapply under a different character. The only exception to this is usually made whenever your character is denied for a criminal record: in this case, you can reapply with a new character with a clean record.
"Poor character development and you do have IC charge." Does that fall under that?

Asher_Sawyer
Posts: 554
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 3:47 am
Assignment: Internal Affairs Bureau
Timezone: GMT +2
Location: Egypt
LS-RP Forum Name: ItsKodie

Re: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Asher_Sawyer » April 11th, 2020, 5:22 pm

William_Quinn wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:53 pm
Asher_Sawyer wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:52 pm
William_Quinn wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 4:23 pm
I was recently denied due to having criminal record and character development not fit for LSSD, is it possible to apply with a different character?
Can I apply again after getting disqualified from the current recruitment drive?
  • Generally, you should not reapply under a different character. The only exception to this is usually made whenever your character is denied for a criminal record: in this case, you can reapply with a new character with a clean record.
"Poor character development and you do have IC charge." Does that fall under that?
(( You may re-apply next drive, thanks! ))
Image
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) ASHER SAWYER
Background Investigation Unit Sergeant, Training Bureau
Field Training Officer, East Los Santos Station

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
PREVIOUSLY DEPUTY SHERIFF ROMEO DAVIDSON

Eric_Bebe
Posts: 1
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 4:11 am
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: Thomas Campbell

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Eric_Bebe » April 18th, 2020, 10:05 pm

When will be the next drive please?

User avatar
Darren_Neiman
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Posts: 781
Joined: September 21st, 2017, 7:44 pm
IG Names‏‏‎: Darren_Neiman
Employee Nr: 19482
Assignment: East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
Timezone: GMT+1
LS-RP Forum Name: Jack Malcom

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Darren_Neiman » April 18th, 2020, 10:43 pm

Eric_Bebe wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 10:05 pm
When will be the next drive please?
LSSD wrote:When will recruitment open?
  • We don't ever have a specific date, so this question has no specific answer. Recruitment is solely opened to fill vacancies, and drive openings will be announced adequately.
Image
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) DARREN NEIMAN
Traffic Field Training Officer, Traffic Services Bureau
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
Spoiler: show
Image
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) HENRY CHAPMAN
Background Investigations Lieutenant (Acting), Training Bureau
Detective Mentor, Detective Mentoring Program

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Joey_Aparo
Posts: 2
Joined: April 26th, 2020, 5:02 pm
Timezone: GMT +2
LS-RP Forum Name: kuba

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Joey_Aparo » April 26th, 2020, 10:21 pm

Hi,

Is there any chance to get a notification when recruitment will be opened? Or should I take a look at this forum on daily basis?

Thank you in advance!

User avatar
Brenton_Martel
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Posts: 2804
Joined: January 20th, 2018, 3:42 pm
IG Names‏‏‎: Pastah Martin Sempa
Employee Nr: 19813
Assignment: Training Bureau
Timezone: GMT+5
LS-RP Forum Name: Revy.

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Brenton_Martel » April 26th, 2020, 10:33 pm

Joey_Aparo wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Hi,

Is there any chance to get a notification when recruitment will be opened? Or should I take a look at this forum on daily basis?

Thank you in advance!
There are governmental announcements regarding the recruitment opening in-game. Keep an eye out on this topic for more precise information about the recruitment schedule. Good luck!
Image
CAPTAIN BRENTON MARTEL
UNIT COMMANDER, TRAINING BUREAU
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — A TRADITION OF SERVICE SINCE 1850


CURRENTLY POLICE CAPTAIN II PATRICK CLINE — OPERATIONS-CENTRAL BUREAU

Joey_Aparo
Posts: 2
Joined: April 26th, 2020, 5:02 pm
Timezone: GMT +2
LS-RP Forum Name: kuba

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Joey_Aparo » April 26th, 2020, 10:38 pm

Brenton_Martel wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:33 pm
Joey_Aparo wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 10:21 pm
Hi,

Is there any chance to get a notification when recruitment will be opened? Or should I take a look at this forum on daily basis?

Thank you in advance!
There are governmental announcements regarding the recruitment opening in-game. Keep an eye out on this topic for more precise information about the recruitment schedule. Good luck!
Hi,

Many thanks for your answer. Stay safe!

User avatar
Chloe_Rivers
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Posts: 701
Joined: April 8th, 2020, 12:39 pm
IG Names‏‏‎: Robert Larkin
Madeline Collins
Employee Nr: 21649
Assignment: Traffic Services Bureau
Timezone: GMT +3
Location: capital of turkland
LS-RP Forum Name: Cykanuggets

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Chloe_Rivers » April 28th, 2020, 1:31 pm

Hi,
I can make it to the first 2 of the "A" classes, can't make it to the last A class but I can make into the B class of the last day. Can I still apply?
Image
Image
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) CHLOE RIVERS
Master Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
Senior ESD Deputy, Emergency Services Detail

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"


Also CORRECTIONAL OFFICER I MADELINE COLLINS

User avatar
Grayson_Crownover
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Posts: 1439
Joined: March 30th, 2017, 12:00 pm
IG Names‏‏‎: Grayson_Crownover
Parker_Johnson
Employee Nr: 18518
Assignment: Field Training Program
Timezone: GMT+3
Location: Estonia
LS-RP Forum Name: Allik

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Grayson_Crownover » April 28th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Robert_Larkin wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Hi,
I can make it to the first 2 of the "A" classes, can't make it to the last A class but I can make into the B class of the last day. Can I still apply?

Class dates will be announced, when the recruitment is about to open. I’d advise you to check then, if you’re able to apply or not. You need to make it to all three classes, If you can attend Class 1A, Class 2A and Class 3B, then it is all good and you can still apply.
Image
Image
Sergeant Grayson Crownover
Field Training Program Administrator, Field Training Program
Traffic Sergeant, Traffic Services Bureau

Los Santos Sheriff's Department -- "A Tradition of Service"
ALSO: A/CAPTAIN PARKER JOHNSON — COMMUNICATIONS & FLEET MANAGEMENT BUREAU

User avatar
Chloe_Rivers
LSSD Field Staff
LSSD Field Staff
Posts: 701
Joined: April 8th, 2020, 12:39 pm
IG Names‏‏‎: Robert Larkin
Madeline Collins
Employee Nr: 21649
Assignment: Traffic Services Bureau
Timezone: GMT +3
Location: capital of turkland
LS-RP Forum Name: Cykanuggets

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Chloe_Rivers » April 28th, 2020, 4:19 pm

Adelyn_Kading wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Robert_Larkin wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Hi,
I can make it to the first 2 of the "A" classes, can't make it to the last A class but I can make into the B class of the last day. Can I still apply?

Class dates will be announced, when the recruitment is about to open. I’d advise you to check then, if you’re able to apply or not. You need to make it to all three classes, If you can attend Class 1A, Class 2A and Class 3B, then it is all good and you can still apply.
Thanks for the reply! Stay safe out there!
Image
Image
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) CHLOE RIVERS
Master Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
Senior ESD Deputy, Emergency Services Detail

Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"


Also CORRECTIONAL OFFICER I MADELINE COLLINS

Hunter_Anderson
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Retired Deputy Sheriff (Bonus I)
Posts: 1725
Joined: June 26th, 2014, 2:37 pm
Assignment: Executive Office
Timezone: GMT/IST
Location: County Cork, Republic of Ireland.

Re: (( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Post by Hunter_Anderson » April 30th, 2020, 12:15 am

Just seen recruitment closed. When's it likely to open again?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: David_Ayala and 1 guest