LS-RP Forum Name: Kayayday

Monthly Newsletter — August 2020

Post by Mark_Hellmold » August 31st, 2020, 9:10 pm

MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
THE AUGUST 2020 OFFICIAL RELEASE
SPACER
Newsletter Introduction
August 2020

The month of August was quite another crazy month for the department, a new sheriff was elected, Sheriff Mark Hellmold; who took office on the 24th. We also saw several assistant sheriff positions become filled earlier in the month. These promotions, along with an updated list of complete promotions throughout the entire department will be in the newsletter below, as well as a new 'Meet the Bureau' with HB Acting Commander, Lieutenant Francis DeMarco; Department Statistics for the Month of August; An updated and a rather short memorandum and memo list; a letter from Sheriff Hellmold to the department; and a new Deputy of the Month including a rather special list of exceptional awarded personnel.

(( On a different note, I'd like to say something to the faction on a more personal level. This month has been hectic, we saw a significant amount of resignations and changing of leadership. It's a confusing and somewhat dishearting situation, and I understand how things must feel, what with us jumping from situation to situation as we have. I personally think things will be fine, bumpy but fine. We have good people at the helm and so long as you can stick with them, SD will be alright.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you all for the time and dedication you put into this niche little faction, on this niche little server we're on. You guys make stuff like this worthwhile, and I'm glad that something like this newsletter can be enjoyable for you, or at least I hope it is. So continue roleplaying virtual policemen, and continue having fun while doing it.

Let's have a good September. ))

Sincerely,

Captain Olivia Hayes (Ret.)
Sheriff's Information Bureau

SPACER
Statistics for the August 2020
August 2020

As for our quarterly Department statistics report, we are pleased to announce the Department's current staffing stands at 148 across the board. We have compiled our statistics report which is up-to-date. We look forward to enhancing these numbers in our upcoming statistics report. We thank every Department member for their continuous contributions in their respective assignments.

Administrative Services Division Statistics

TRAINING BUREAU
  • Bureau Staffing
    • A/CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 2
      SERGEANT — 1
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 25
  • Bureau Command
    • A/CAPTAIN — Alonso Ramirez
      LIEUTENANT — TBD
      SERGEANT — Bianca Estevas
      BIU LIEUTENANT — Henry Chapman
      RTU LIEUTENANT — Kaynard Rhodes
      WTU LIEUTENANT — Oscar Avilla
  • Bureau Inductions
    • BACKGROUNDS INVESTIGATIONS UNIT: 5
      RECRUIT TRAINING UNIT: 4
      WEAPONS TRAINING UNIT: 2
      TOTAL: 11

RECRUITMENT STATISTICS
  • Applications
    • RECEIVED — 39
      DISQUALIFIED — 29
      ACCEPTED — 9
SHERIFF'S INFORMATION BUREAU
  • Bureau Staffing
    • CAPTAIN — 0
      LIEUTENANT — 0
      SERGEANT — 0
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 4
  • Bureau Command
    • CAPTAIN — TBD
      LIEUTENANT — TBD
      SERGEANT — TBD
  • Bureau Inductions
    • COMMUNITY ORIENTED POLICING SERVICES: 0
      ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: 0
      MEDIA DESK: 0
      TOTAL: 0
FIELD TRAINING PROGRAM
  • Program Staffing
    • A/CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 1
      SERGEANT — 2
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 4
  • Program Administration
    • A/CAPTAIN — TBD
      LIEUTENANT — Anthony McNeal
      SERGEANT — Ronnie Jackson, Peter Serrano
  • Statistics
    • FIELD TRAINING PROGRAM GRADUATES — 11
      FIELD TRAINING SCHOOL GRADUATES — 8
BASIC SERGEANT SUPERVISORY SCHOOL
  • Program Staffing
    • A/CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 9
      SERGEANT — 10
  • Program Administration
    • A/CAPTAIN — Kamron Crayton
      LIEUTENANT — Minako Takeba
      SERGEANT — Bianca Estevas, Peter Serrano, Nathan McKane
  • Statistics
    • SUPERVISORY SCHOOL INDUCTEES — 11
      SUPERVISORY SCHOOL GRADUATES — 2

Patrol & Detective Operations Division Statistics

EAST LOS SANTOS STATION
  • Station Staffing
    • CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 1
      SERGEANT — 5
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 39
  • Station Command
    • CAPTAIN — Brandon Nazarian
      LIEUTENANT — Richard Trejo
      SERGEANT — TBD
SANTA CLARA VALLEY STATION
  • Station Staffing
    • CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 2
      SERGEANT — 6
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 41
  • Station Command
    • CAPTAIN — TBD
      LIEUTENANT — Marcus Nazario
      SERGEANT — TBD
HOMICIDE BUREAU
  • Bureau Staffing
    • A/CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 0
      SERGEANT — 1
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 6
  • Bureau Command
    • A/CAPTAIN — Francis DeMarco
      LIEUTENANT — TBD
      SERGEANT — Kim Sakai
  • Clearance Rates
    • CASES INVESTIGATED — 12
      CASES SOLVED — 4
      CASES GONE COLD — 8
OPERATION SAFE STREETS BUREAU
  • Bureau Staffing
    • A/CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 0
      SERGEANT — 0
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 7
  • Bureau Command
    • A/CAPTAIN — Marcia Castro
      LIEUTENANT — TBD
      SERGEANT — TBD
Professional Standards Division Statistics

INTERNAL AFFAIRS BUREAU
  • Bureau Staffing
    • CAPTAIN — 0
      LIEUTENANT — 1
      SERGEANT — 4
  • Bureau Command
    • CAPTAIN — TBD
      LIEUTENANT — TBD
      SERGEANT — TBD
  • Investigations
    • USE OF FORCE REVIEWS — 0
      ADMINISTRATIVE INVESTIGATIONS — 5
      CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS — 0
Special Operations Division Statistics

AERO BUREAU
  • Bureau Staffing
    • CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 2
      SERGEANT — 9
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 8
  • Bureau Command
    • CAPTAIN — Jacob Tanner
      LIEUTENANT — Adel Maldonado
      SERGEANT — Louis Harrison, Alonso Ramirez
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — Colt Johnson
  • Flight Operations
    • FLIGHT HOURS LOGGED — 114 HOURS, 33 MINUTES, 21 SECONDS
SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
  • Bureau Staffing
    • CAPTAIN — 1
      LIEUTENANT — 0
      SERGEANT — 2
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — 39
  • Bureau Command
    • CAPTAIN — Justin Hayes
      LIEUTENANT — TBD
      SERGEANT — Scott Edson, Wesley Abrams, Bruce Feldhaus
      DEPUTY SHERIFF — TBD
  • Deployment Operations
    • DEPLOYMENTS — 56

SPACER
Department Upgrades and Promotions
August 2020

The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department blindly supports career progression. We don't have to think twice before we say we'll have a fresh batch of Sergeants next month. Many Deputies have been promoted to important positions, thus helping to achieve a better Chain of Command. Without further adieu, we present you this month's list of promotions and upgrades. We wish them well in their new positions and assignments and are fully confident in their ability.

• Assistant Sheriff Mark Hellmold was promoted to Sheriff, assigned to Office of the Sheriff

Chief Malcolm Kolchin was promoted to Assistant Sheriff, assigned to Executive Office of Detective Operations
    Chief Patrick Lenhart was promoted to Assistant Sheriff, assigned to Executive Office of Administrative Operations
    Chief Serenity Wyatt was promoted to Assistant Sheriff, assigned to Executive Office of Professional Operations
    Chief Shawn Faucher was promoted to Assistant Sheriff, assigned to Executive Office of Patrol Operations

Cmdr. Malcolm Kolchin was promoted to Division Chief, assigned to Chief, Detective Division
    Cmdr. Patrick Lenhart was promoted to Division Chief, assigned to Chief, Administrative Services Division
    Cmdr. Shawn Faucher was promoted to Division Chief, assigned to Chief, Central Patrol Division

Capt. Justin Hayes was promoted to Area Commander, assigned to Area Commander, Special Operations Division

Lt. Brenton Martel was promoted to Captain, assigned to Unit Commander, Training Bureau
    Lt. Brandon Nazarian was promoted to Captain, assigned to Unit Commander, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station

Sgt. Alonso Ramirez was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to (Acting) Unit Commander, Training Bureau
    Sgt. Anthony McNeal was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to Assistant Coordinator, Field Training Program
    Sgt. Caleb Watts was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to Traffic Lieutenant, Traffic Services Bureau
    Sgt. Edward Redman was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to Coordinator, Detective Mentoring Program
    Sgt. Francis DeMarco was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to (Acting) Unit Commander, Homicide Bureau
    Sgt. Kamron Crayton was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to (Acting) Basic Sergeant Supervisor School Coordinator
    Sgt. Kaynard Rhodes was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to Recruit Training Unit Lieutenant, Training Bureau
    Sgt. Marcus Nazario was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to Operations Lieutenant, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Sgt. Richard Trejo was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to Operations Lieutenant, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Sgt. Steven Pratt was promoted to Lieutenant, assigned to Operations Lieutenant, Traffic Services Bureau

Dep. (Bonus II) April Leslie was promoted to Sergeant, assigned to Traffic Sergeant, Traffic Services Bureau
    Dep. (Bonus II) Bruce Feldhaus was promoted to Sergeant, assigned to (Acting) TST Commander, Special Enforcement Bureau
    Dep. (Bonus II) Michael Sullivan was promoted to Sergeant, assigned to Field Sergeant, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. (Bonus II) Peter Serrano was promoted to Sergeant, assigned to Field Sergeant, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station

Dep. (Bonus I) Althea DeWynter was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, Santa Clara Valley Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Amaya Montes was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, Santa Clara Valley Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) April Leslie was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, Santa Clara Valley Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Damion Carter was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Master Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) David Stephenson was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Dominic Lorenzo was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Background Investigations Unit Sergeant, Training Bureau
    Dep. (Bonus I) Fernando Ponce was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, East Los Santos Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Jonathan Kneer was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Gang Detail Supervisor, Operation Safe Streets Bureau
    Dep. (Bonus I) Keith Hyland was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, East Los Santos Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Kenneth Larosa was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Martin Navarro was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Detective Mentor, Detective Mentoring Program
    Dep. (Bonus I) Michael Sullivan was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Nathan Hatfield was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Oscar Avilla was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Field Sergeant, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. (Bonus I) Paul Escalante was upgraded to Bonus II, assigned to Assistant Gang Detail Supervisor, Operation Safe Streets Bureau

Dep. Alice Pauwels was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Field Training Officer, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Althea DeWynter was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Senior Gang Detail Deputy, Operation Safe Streets Bureau
    Dep. Cody Smith was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Senior Gang Detail Deputy, Operation Safe Streets Bureau
    Dep. Dayanara Ortiz was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Traffic Field Training Officer, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Declan Blackburn was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Dylan Mendoza was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Senior Gang Detail Deputy, Operation Safe Streets Bureau
    Dep. Enrique Ravelo was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Senior Gang Detail Deputy, Operation Safe Streets Bureau
    Dep. Gabriella Leone was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Traffic Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Harold Lincoln was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Traffic Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Raymond Sorrento was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Traffic Field Training Officer, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Ryan Banks was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Field Training Officer, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Zoe Vera was upgraded to Bonus I, assigned to Traffic Field Training Officer, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station

Dep. Trainee Amber Peterson was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Brian Hoskins was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Connor Hackett was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Dacquan Woodard was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Danny Schippers was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Ed Mikkelson was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Frederick Robinson was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Jake Wesley was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Joseph Stanley was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, East Los Santos Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Noah Conway was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Patrick Beltierrez was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Roland Wolfe was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Robert Larkin was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Sabrina Montes was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
    Dep. Trainee Spencer King was promoted to Deputy Sheriff, assigned to Patrol Deputy, Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station
SPACER
Department Memorandums and Directives
August 2020

Given the leadership changes the Department has undergone at the end of the month, we have been able to experience small changes that seem promising toward a major assimilated change for the Department. We expect major changes next month.
SPACER
Deputy of the Month
August 2020

The Deputy of the Month of August has gone above and beyond in not only allowing the Special Operations Division to bloom and take on a number of revisions and revamps, but he has also administratively aided the Office of the Sheriff and has proven to be a priceless asset to the Department. Congratulations to:

Commander Justin Hayes

Commander Justin Hayes will be awarded a Distinguished Service Award for his endless efforts directed toward the Special Operations Division. It is important to commend his ability to oversee and simultaneously manage the subsections of the Special Operations Division, never once failing to meet expectations.

Lieutenant Francis DeMarco will be awarded an Exemplary Service Award for his directed contribution toward the Homicide Bureau of the Detective Division, which has branched out to him bringing the Detective Division closer and closer to a state of full operational capability. His exemplary professionalism and ambition in helping develop an essential section of the Department shall not be forgotten.

Lieutenant Marcus Nazario will be awarded an Exemplary Service Award for his unprecedented ability to adapt and take charge of the Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station in its times of vacancy. The Department is nothing but astonished to have observed Lieutenant Nazario spontaneously accommodate himself to the environment he was placed in an excel at his duties. Needless to say, Lieutenant Nazario has earned his trust with the Santa Clara Valley Sheriff's Station and its staffed personnel.

As constantly observed throughout the month of August, Sergeant Kamron Crayton has proven himself to be an essential member of the Department, capable to go above and beyond what would be asked from an ordinary supervisor. Sergeant Crayton has found himself overseeing the Basic Sergeant Supervisor School on short notice due to a number of vacancies that arose. Not only did he ensure the smooth and flawless operation of the Basic Sergeant Supervisor School, but he has also kept a close record of suggested improvements and suggestions to optimize the way our Department functions. Those, and not only, are the reasons why Sergeant Kamron Crayton will be awarded an Exemplary Service Award.

At last but not least, Lieutenant Alonso Ramirez will receive the final Exemplary Service Award for the month of August. Lieutenant Ramirez has been working overtime in order to manage and operate the Aero Bureau of the Special Operations Division, all while offering his help in the Training Bureau as Command vacancies came up—something that would have been destined to almost doom an active recruitment drive that had been going on. His volunteering to manage the very Bureau responsible for our Department's future during a difficult time must be endorsed.
SPACER
SPACER
Meet the Homicide Bureau — Lieutenant Francis DeMarco
August 2020

Please introduce yourself: I'm Lieutenant Francis DeMarco, the Unit Commander of the Homicide Bureau as well as the Coordinator of the Detective Mentoring Program. I've been a part of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department for a few years now after a transfer and have spent my time here as a Detective. My time as a Detective started as a Sergeant from my transfer and I spent the time as a Homicide Sergeant, now a Lieutenant and Acting Commander of the Homicide Bureau and Detective Mentoring Program.

What does the Bureau do?: The Detective Division as a whole works to specifically handle crimes that go beyond the investigation of the work ethic and training of normal radio cars. Our goal is to continue to crack down on those specific crimes per the bureau. Statistically, we change the crime rates throughout the state by record numbers each year. We have an elite group of Detectives in each division being Operation Safe Street, Homicide Bureau, and Metro with a great group of leaders who are currently dedicated to enhancing our Division to better assist Deputies while out in the field.

The Homicide Bureau is compromised of two Details: Homicide and Metro. The Homicide Detail is responsible for investigating crimes against persons. The Homicide Detail is strengthened by Homicide Investigators at both the field and supervisory levels. The Metro Detail consists of Organized Crime Investigators that probe organized crime and outlaw motorcycle clubs. Detectives from both Details work in a joint effort to combat respective crimes within the county. They also work with the LSPD Gangs and Narcotics Division when and where necessary.

As the Commander of Homicide the overall plus of our work is we go to those cases that most Deputies go to but instead of putting out a crime broadcast or an APB and maybe catching up to it later, we investigate further. We collect shell casings, we collect witness statements, check CCTV, fingerprints, and anything else that can lead us in the right direction. A lot of investigations by uniformed Officers go cold because they're unable to find leads. We post those leads into files if we have enough information and Detectives are able to follow up. We work heavily with judges and the District Attorney's Office to getting leads and handling those crimes that seem forgotten. If there's one thing that offers satisfaction it's completing a case. If you don't believe me, come try it out. You'll be able to find out for yourself.

What is the role of Detective Mentoring Program?: The Detective Mentoring Program is a Detective School. Upon entry to either OSS or Homicide, you start in the school as a non Detective but instead in a uniformed position, GET or USP. The school consists of an elite group of Detectives who have experience and are ready to train those wanting to become apart of a very elite and crime preventing division. It's a process to join in but is beneficial not only with bonus assignments but prestige work for those who enjoy doing more than just patrol and actually spending time-solving dangerous or violent crimes within our state. The DMP as a whole is in the process of revision. You can find the new process here

Is there anything in the works for Bureau?: Right now the entire thing is under revamp. I've had a lot of Deputies reach out to me inquiring the date of when DMP will open. It'll be soon but not before we completely revise everything from the ground up to make the DMP and DD as a whole better for our Department and citizens we serve. I've got some great Detectives, Sergeants, and Lieutenants with me working around the clock updating each piece of information and revising every bit of each bureau. Stay tuned.
SPACER
Office of the Sheriff's Closing Letter
August 2020

(( Hello everyone,

Once again we were met with quite a turbulent month which led to a change in leadership. This was followed by a number of people resigning from positions that are quite vital to the day to day operations of both divisions as well as the faction as a whole. We received offers to assist with said parts of the faction and assigned people with past experience to those positions, thus ensuring that our ongoing recruitment drive and Basic Sergent Supervisor School session faced no delays or issues in their program.

The FTP roster was moreover reinforced, and we have also assigned a faction member to assist with administrative tasks, such as Station Assignments that would be normally done by the Central Patrol Division. The Detective Division still remains in the works, and we've been working together with the remaining leaders and leaders in helping both the Operation Safe Street Bureau and Homicide Bureau get on their feet, which would have not been possible if their members didn't provide us with feedback about the issues they faced.

On that topic, we appreciate any feedback that you send our way as it is invaluable to our mission in keeping the focus of emulating the LASD as well making it fun for everyone involved. Our efforts will be directed toward ensuring a fun, operational efficiency, and ease of access. We strongly believe that the faction should only bring elements of fun to its members, instead of making it feel like a job or a chore for them. We have informed our faction members about the recent decisions we have taken and will continue to uphold transparency and give periodical updates.

It is no surprise that many of you probably found these convoluted months very tiring with the number of changes that happened within the faction, but I'd personally like to thank everyone that stayed. Those who stepped on up to help us, those who helped us understand what they were missing to make their experience better, those who remained active throughout all of this and finally to those who decided to give us a chance.

Sincerely,

SHERIFF MARK HELLMOLD
OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF ))
SPACER
(( Faction Spotlight ))
August 2020

Finally we reach the end of the newsletter, and like every month we'd like to highlight those who've put the time and dedication to the faction, thanking them for their efforts. While our member count might be lower then it was last month or two months ago, our activity and drive haven't dwindled in the slightest.

Without further ado, let us look into the faction statistics and who our most active members are:

• FACTION ACTIVITY

TOTAL FACTION MEMBERSHIP COUNT — 141 members
    TOTAL ACTIVITY HOURS PER DAY — 168.39 hours
    AVERAGE FACTION ACTIVITY — 1.19 hours
Disclaimer: The projections are merely estimates gathered by analyzing data of current pending lateral transfers and reinstatements alongside the expected amount of recruits in comparison to the number of graduates we had last time.

Now, we'll be looking at this month's most active members:
  • 1. Deputy Sheriff Connor Hackett — 7.57 hours average activity!
    2. Deputy Sheriff Derek Miller — 6.52 hours average activity!
    3. Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II) Althea DeWynter — 6.49 hours average activity!

Activity leads to productivity and that the activity you're most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity. It has become one of the best traditions of this faction to recognize and thank the top three (3) active members of this faction. It is always heartwarming to see new names among the most active members of the LSSD during this month.

We will start off with thanking Connor Hackett who recently completed his trainee phase. We would like to sincerely congratulate and thank Connor Hackett for their wonderful activity and invested interest in this faction. Hackett should now be known as the most active member of the LSSD during the month of August!

Proceeding further, we are proud to give the second most active member of the LSSD during the month of August title to Derek Miller keeping up an amazing activity. Miller transferred over from PD and quickly adapted to our faction and can be seen consistently playing and better our faction in-game and out-of-game. So thank you for your dedication.

The third one is going to be Althea DeWynter. DeWynter is a member of OSS and has been a long-standing member of the faction, dedicating a great amount of their time to making our faction what it is, and being an outstanding member of the community. DeWynter should now be recognized as the third most active member of the LSSD during the month of August!

We would like to thank the above-mentioned faction members who went above and beyond to help the faction and contribute massively to its activity. The above-mentioned faction members upheld the faction's standards in the process and provided top-quality roleplay to the server while helping the faction achieve its Out of Character mission.

As always, the rest of our thanks go to our members who also mirror the above-mentioned faction members and help the faction achieve its Out of Character mission — hopefully next time we will see more new names joining the ranks. We ask all the members of this faction to try their best in pulling out all the stops and contribute to the faction's growth and success.

Thank you once again for reaching the end of our monthly newsletter. We ask you to keep visiting for more newsletters and updates regarding the faction. We wish you a productive September full of multiple opportunities and joyful moments.
Last edited by Amaya_Montes on August 31st, 2020, 10:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SHERIFF MARK HELLMOLD
18th Sheriff of Los Santos County
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"

Daniel_Carranza
LSSD Supervisory Staff
LSSD Supervisory Staff
Assignment: Special Enforcement Bureau
Timezone: GMT+2
LS-RP Forum Name: philip

Re: Monthly Newsletter — August 2020

Post by Daniel_Carranza » August 31st, 2020, 9:12 pm

Congratulations to everyone.
Image LIEUTENANT DANIEL CARRANZA
(Acting) Unit Commander, Special Enforcement Bureau

Amaya_Montes
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
IG Names‏‏‎: First_Last
Assignment: Detective Division
Timezone: GMT+3
LS-RP Forum Name: Angel

Post by Amaya_Montes » August 31st, 2020, 9:12 pm

Congratulations!
DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS I) AMAYA MONTES
Gang Detail Deputy, Operation Safe Streets Bureau

LSSD DEPUTY SHERIFF AMAYA MONTES

Amber_Moore
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Retired Deputy Sheriff
Assignment: Executive Office
LS-RP Forum Name: Cashew

Post by Amber_Moore » August 31st, 2020, 9:13 pm

cool beans!
<19:47:42> "Poldilotta": its a bunch of squiggly lines that make sense to me like george bush made sense to the presidency

Aiden_Linwood
LSSD Command Staff
LSSD Command Staff
IG Names‏‏‎: Aiden Linwood
Calvin Pritchard
Robert Winfield
Employee Nr: 21663
Assignment: Sheriff's Information Bureau
Timezone: GMT+2
LS-RP Forum Name: Bytu

Post by Aiden_Linwood » August 31st, 2020, 9:13 pm